domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Best Shampoo in Dry Hair

You know what, I'm not a kind of person who used a specific shampoo for my hair, because, I really don't have a hair to clean up in my routine. I could used any type of shampoo, just to get oil from my scalp skins. I'm a bald person but I am still using shampoo for my head daily wash. Right now, I am using Head and Shoulder for oil and it really works well.

Before, I am using Sunsilk for my shiny healthy hair. But as the time goes by using it all over the time, my hair becomes dull in color and it turns into something like a corn hair. I shift my shampoo immediately to avoid loosing my healthy hair but it is too late that my hair is getting even more dryer than usual.

I try to look for remedy's out of my problem, I try to consult my situation to dermatologist but no one can help me at all. My hair keeps on falling until right now, I need to shaved it off every week to maintain the short growing and fine hair left. Right now, I don't want to advised any type of shampoo I've been using before because somehow, if you'll see me, you gonna say, "Ohh! Is that the result of your shampoo?"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...