sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

Steve Harvey - Issue

For the first time I see this video and hear Steve Harvey with his tag line in the stage, I'm getting confuse about what are the things going on right now? I try to read articles about an issue with some cannot imagine. I realize that there is a new issue's in regards with the black man since I hear this from Steve punched lines on that video. I know he's a comedian, but why he need to hit white people during his show? I think there's something wrong with it.

I got this line from a liberal blogger from U.S., try to examine this challenging question:
Has President Obama inspired Americans to take action? What are the challenges still facing black men in America? Audience members are encouraged to share their thoughts in the discussion through iReport, the network’s user-generated online news community.
Here's Steve Harve's video, try to read this:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...