lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Michael Orr (Commentary)

Michael Orr hits the web today. I have no idea about him but I tried to look for any articles that describe Orr, from his personal details and other related records. According to some details that appeared in my search, he's a football player playing in Warriors High School playing this Fall 2009-2010. But, in their site roaster, there is no statistics given for Michael Orr.

I'm a little bit confuse with this person because somehow, other top searches about him seems to refer to different person. Lot of information spreading over the Internet about a single person but with a multiple results from any search engine. Therefore I conclude, that if your information is not enough to be posted, lot of people will get more confuse about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...