lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Cheeseburger Soup | Commentary

This is my first time to hear a cheeseburger could possibly be used in soup. I never tried to taste this food yet and I'm getting more curious about it and right now, I tried to look for a recipe about a cheeseburger soup. Lot of foods from all over the world are known base on their taste and recipes but this menu is something really different. What is in cheeseburger soup and why they have to call this as burger soup? Is it a burger with soup? Or is it a soup with cheeseburger?

Cheeseburger Soup

I tried to look after this in the Internet and my search return a top recipes for this menu. Lot of menus offers the best shot of this cheeseburger with soup or whatever but somehow, it is really true that there is a burger soup all of the sudden. I want to taste this thing, or just want to see it in a real one.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...